Senior full stack developer
Looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer who will lead our in-house and key client projects with passion, open mind, and precision.
- Jump into product development and feature specifications in our team, and make sure to deliver products on time that exceed customers’ expectations
- Be the lead developer of complex web and mobile applications
- Handle and communicate with clients
- Be ready to share your experience with other developers
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?
If you have these skills & experience:
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Ability to meet deadlines, exchange knowledge with colleagues, and be up-to-date with new trends
- Ability to analyze and solve programming tasks independently and proactively
- Experience in Frontend, Backend and Mobile technologies
- Fluent English
If you are excited about:
- Creating things in a quick, ‘try and fail’-manner
- Understanding teamwork
- Learning new things and improving yourself whenever you can
If, as a person, you are:
- A swiss army knife: you are happy to solve difficult situations/cases
- A Motivator: you have the ‘we can do it’ attitude
- An Initiator: proactive, always searching for new ways and ready to step up to a new challenge
- Empathetic: even under pressure, you resonate with how other people feel and think
- Well-organized: you take responsibility for your decisions and manage your time and efforts easily
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT INDENT STUDIO
- Using the latest technologies - we work with modern frameworks and are always keen to try new technologies
- A front-row seat to see how trendy digital products are made - from the idea to modeling, UX, UI, development, testing to the very product itself
- Meeting a bunch of enthusiastic people
- Openness to new development ideas
- Encouraged self-management - opportunity to manage your own time
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What will I be working on?
On product development projects of 6+ months. We are making complex web and mobile applications.
What kind of people are you looking for?
- Solution-oriented - if you get stuck, you try to find solutions or bring suggestions
- Feedback-oriented - we regularly give and ask for feedback. You know how to handle it and don't get offended. We won't either because we want to grow.
- Strong English - we also have English-speaking clients
Why would I want to work specifically with you?
- No bullshit attitude towards ourselves and our clients
- Fully remote work
- Documented processes, meetings, descriptions: we like to work, we only have meetings when really needed 🙂. Currently, this represents about 3-4 hours per week for most of our developers.
- We have worked a lot in poorly organized workplaces, so we put a lot of emphasis on organizing and documenting everything: there is a specification, the project managers have already seen code, the design must be approved by the developers as well... etc.
Who are we definitely not looking for?
- If you request a detailed specification even for a simple dropdown
- If you abstract a simple dropdown so much that it could even be tied to satellite control
How much is the pay?
8000 - 12000 HUF / hour, depending on your knowledge and experience.
Interested, what's next?
- First round: write an email with your CV (or linkedin profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a short introduction and salary expectation
- Second round: approx. 60-minute online interview, we get to know each other, you tell about your previous projects
- Third round: a few hours test task, which of course we will pay for